The payment cycle starts once we receive your documentation. If you have a personal scanner, you can scan your documents and email them to us at LoadDocs@ThinkSmart.io to start the payment cycle.
Think Smart QuickPay™
How does it work?
Think Smart QuickPay™ releases your payment within 2 Business Days of receipt of your paperwork. Use Quick Pay for all your Think Smart Loads.
You can have Quick Pay funds:
Deposited by electronic funds transfer (EFT) into your bank account.
If you would like information about becoming an EFT Quick Pay carrier, contact our Carrier Service Center at +1 (647) 846-7645
Take advantage of our Quick Pay program by filling out the Quick Pay setup form.
To speak with a Carrier Service Center representative about Think Smart QuickPay™ Setup Packet, please contact us on +1 (647) 846-7645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours before You Get Paid
Number of Emails to Send
The documentation we’ll need:
Any other Accompanying Paperwork
Think Smart is now able to accept your load documents by email at LoadDocs@ThinkSmart.io. To help us pay you faster, please consider the following guidelines:
- Please put the Think Smart Load Number in the subject line of your email.
- Please include the Think Smart Rate sheet to assist in document processing.
- Each email should contain documents for one load only!
- Total attachment size must be less than 15MB. Anything larger is blocked and will not be processed.
- For best results use grayscale TIF, JPG or PDF files. Other file types will not be processed.
- Please remember to check images for legibility prior to emailing.
Think Smart FactorIt™
When you factor your freight invoices with Think Smart Inc. and its Partners, you’ll get the cash you need without all the stress that comes from trying to get paid on time.
No long-term contracts
No monthly minimums
Faster funding with Emails
As one of Canada’s leading providers of third party logistics services, Think Smart contracts highly reputed motor carriers. Many of these carriers work with banks, factoring companies, and other financial services organizations (also called “factors”) to receive credit facilities, a factoring agent, and other financial services.
You have two options for using factoring or factoring-type services when you haul Think Smart loads:
1. You can use the Think Smart QuickPay™ and Think Smart FactorIt™ program as a competitively-priced alternative to a factoring service. With our program, your payment will be released within 48 hours after all legible required documents have been supplied at a low 3.0% of the gross amount owed at time of payment. Plus you will never have to worry about bad debts.
2. If you decide not to use Quick Pay and choose to use an outside factoring company instead, make sure to choose a factoring company selected from this List of Approved Factors. While this is a list of Think Smart approved factors, Think Smart does not support, sponsor, or endorse any factor or group of the factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What paperwork is required so I can get paid?
Invoice with Think Smart Load Number
The original, signed BOL (Bill of Lading)
Any other Accompanying Paperwork
How do I get set up for Think Smart QuickPay™?
Call the Carrier Service Center on +1 (647) 846-7645 and request for a Think Smart QuickPay™ Setup Form.
ABOUT THINK SMART: NEVER PAY MORE FOR MOVING FREIGHT
At Think Smart Inc., we provide Third Party Logistics (3PL) services across Canada. We are non-asset based which means we are not pressured to fill our own truck. Instead, we find the most appropriate carrier, mode and shipping method to best suit your needs.
THINK SMART INC.
55 Village Centre Place,
L4Z 1V9 Canada.
Sales: +1 (647) 490-2800
Support: +1 (647) 490-2700
Toll-Free No.: +1 (800) 232-5072